1. GetViewFromLayoutArray() and GetAllViewsFromLayoutArray() has now an extra first parameter to allow adding the B4J class where the layout was loaded.
2. New params to config the paths for a build:
3. BANanoSkeletonCSS added some properties. You will need to copy the new Library to your Additional Libraries folder if you have already used it. The CSS file was also changed.
4. New example Website with multiple pages. I made two versions, one using a Router, one without a Router.
IMPORTANT: they need to run on a real server (or e.g. the Chrome Server plugin!)
It is a real world example I wrote for a friend of mine who owns a B&B.
- multilingual supports
- browsers Back/Forward buttons support.
- floating navigation bar
It is ridiculous how little programming I had to do to make his site. Finished the whole thing in a morning. 🙂
Both examples are heavily commented.
- BANanoGeoLocation/BANanoGeoPosition (https only)
Some are used in the examples in (4)
6. BANanoObject has been extended with:
7. Other transpiler fixes.