2. Support for #ExcludeFromLibrary. Modules having this tag set to true will not be compiled into the BANano library.
3. Fix for bug ‘OR’ between two String functions:
e.g. previously failed:
Dim myString As String = "Foo" If myString.ToLowerCase.Contains("foo") Or myString.ToLowerCase.Contains("bar") Then Log("!") End If
4. Fix for List AddAll(), AddAllTo()
5. BANanoObject.Initialize2() second param can now also be an Array. This makes it possible to do this:
var myGraph = new Dygraph(div, data);
DygraphObject.Initialize2("Dygraph", Array(div, data))
6. Support for BANanoPromise. See this tutorial: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/banano-working-with-promises.102413/
7. 3 shortcut methods on the BANanoElement:
All three are BANanoObject methods, now also available on BANanoElement as shortcuts.
So you can now do:
Dim UploadedFiles() As String = BANano.GetElement("#fu").GetField("files").Result
instead of having to do (both still work):
Dim UploadedFiles() As String = BANano.GetElement("#fu").ToObject.GetField("files").Result
I hope this will help confused users who do not always understand when to switch from BANanoElement to BANanoObject.