1. Support for B4J Type e.g. Type Person(Name As String, Properties As Map, Scores(10) As Int)
2. Support for NumberFormat and NumberFormat2
3. BANano.Sleep() is now just B4Js normal Sleep(). BANano.Sleep() will be depreciated in the future.
4. BANano.GetType() and BANano.TypeOf are now just B4Js normal GetType(). Both BAnano functions will be depreciated in the future.
5. BANanoSQL new method .ExecuteCallBack(). See for more info: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/banano-extending-event-driven-bananosql-with-own-callbacks.101920/#post-639714
6. BANanoSkeleton added SKRange, SKRadio, SKSwitch and SKNaviagationBar.
All views now have a Visibility property.
– BANanoSkeleton_Files.zip contains new files. If you use it already in a project, you must copy the new files in your projects Files folder.
– Open all your layouts and save them so the new property Visible will be saved in the layout.
7. Bug fixes in the Transpiler