To celebrate the new version I have a coupon for the first 20 lucky readers who buy the Basic4android Enterprise Version for $49.5
instead of $99!
Folow this link Buy B4A Enterprise
and use coupon code: auxkmr
This version includes several important new features:
– Designer scripts – this is probably the most innovative feature added to Basic4android since the first version. It will make it much easier to support different screen sizes and resolutions.
As quoted from the B4A website:
One of the most common issues that Android developers face is the need to adopt the user interface to devices with different screen sizes.
As described in the visual designer tutorial, you can create multiple layout variants to match different screens.
However it is not feasible nor recommended to create many layout variants.
Basic4android v1.9 introduces a new tool named “designer scripts” that will help you fine tune your layout and easily adjust it to different screens and resolutions.
The idea is to combine the usefulness of the visual designer with the flexibility and power of programming code.
– B4A-Bridge – now supports Bluetooth connections as well as wireless connections.
– Java 7 JDK is supported.
– The logging system was improved and all error messages should now show in the filtered logs.
– List.SortType – new method that allows sorting items of custom types based on one of the type fields.
– Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Read more on the new exciting scripts feature here.