In our last lessons, we did a lot of work on Computer Vision and filters. In the upcoming lessons, I would like to use some of them together with a lot of new things to create a framework for robotics.
As you know me from my previous lessons, I don’t always take the conventional path (like in our pixel precise mouse detection lesson).
In the robot vision lessons it will probably be the same. If I can find a shortcut instead of complicated math, I will do so.
Some things I would like to cover:
– As not all of us have a robot, we’ll make a simulated version of it
– Build a framework with sensors for our robot
– Let the robot find the shortest path in a known plan (like a house in the left picture)
– Let the robot map an unknown plan (like in the right picture)
– Let the robot find objects in our plans (known and unknown)
– Let multiple robots work together
So a lot of exciting stuff is coming up!
Robotics is a new adventure for me too so leave a message if you have ideas for these tutorials.
And last but not least, I want to thank all of you who followed the previous tutorials. I hope I inspired some of you to make some great things in RealStudio.
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you! Until next time…